Matt Crashing The Crap Out Of The RCH Quad

Tony

Staff member
I had a thought last night. When we got the quad out of the tree, the caption I should have put on it was "Hi, I'm Matt, and I flew the props off the quad" lmao.

Tony

Staff member
I think you will do better with the runcam on it. It has a wider FOV than that huge board camera.

Stambo

I think you will do better with the runcam on it. It has a wider FOV than that huge board camera.

Runcam will have lag, may seem imperceptible but it is there.
Fine for flying clear skies with no obstacles but not so good when you start flying tracks and trees.
Even at 100 milliseconds (I think Runcam has more than that)and 60kmh, you are more than 1.6 metres further than you think you are.
By the time you see the tree you have already hit it. :)

Tony

Staff member
This is the runcam swift. It's the fpv camera I reviewed a while back. I assure you, there is no lag on this one. Not sure if I want to try the large mobius style camera.

Stambo

This is the runcam swift. It's the fpv camera I reviewed a while back. I assure you, there is no lag on this one. Not sure if I want to try the large mobius style camera.

Ok my mistake, I thought you meant the Runcam HD recording camera.

Tony

Staff member
Nah, I have a mobius and just can't see buying the HD. And no mistake, I wasn't clear and there is more than one runcam lol.

Top Bottom