manual

bearfoot

Good morning,, I need to rebuld the head on my hk-450-gt, I have got diffrent size feathering shafts for this ,I want to buld the best head I can witch manual should I use? bearfoot,

Tony

Staff member
Different size feathering shafts? Make sure it's exactly what you are taking out or you will have issues. And any manual will show you what you need to know. Click on the home tab at the top of the forum, then on the left side, click "Instruction Manuals" and download the V2 manual. That is almost the exact manual for that heli.

bearfoot

Tony, You put a qustion mark in your answer. When i order the shafts i got a longer one ,then my friend give me a manual ( trex 450S GF) and there was no thrust bearing on that head. I want the right buld !There are so many out there I need to know .what is the differents?I'll keep reading. I am very glad you started this. Thanks Tony

Tony

Staff member
Yeah, my question was answered by you in your last post. Basically stating why you would want to change feathering shafts. When you do that, you will have to change much more than just the shaft including but not limited to bearings, shims, grips, head and so on.

As for what is different, every heli is going to be different. The V2 is different from the Pro, and the sport is different than the v2. That is some of the headache when you buy a knockoff heli, you have to figure out what one they are copying.

bearfoot

I think I sloved that problem I will keep flying this HK for a bit,untel I am sure about my DX6I, it ghitch again today . My Tarot pro got here . thank you later Bearfoot

Top Bottom