450 Main Gear Stripped

Adam

there are no spare parts for the hk450gt are the v2 parts compatible. I would neeed some spare parts for crashes u know. Exspecially feathering shaft

Tony

Staff member
It's compatible with the Align T-Rex 450 V2. And also compatible with the EXI heli as well. As long as it's not the Pro version, or what they are calling V3

Lee

I read through a couple of threads about the ALZRC and overall its a great heli, but most people have changed the autogear and tail gears to Align. Some though, said the Align replacements were just as bad as the ALZRC ones :)

Adam

Well you guys talked me into it lol. The HK450GT it will be. I see hobby king is the only supplier for spare parts and heli. Time to gut the seaside and put it on the book shelf.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
My tarot main gears are true as they can be!! Not kidding I donot see a thread of wobble in them. I was surprised!!!

Adam

Thank you and now to just tear all the electronics out of the E Razor and wait for my kit to come in. ANd after I get the kit then I will order spare parts so i dont order wrong ones lol. I'm assuming a tail boom would work for this heli from the e razor or anything else?

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Might not.. There are slots that need to meet in the tail boom block.. To align it right. If the slots are not the right size or shape.. It won't fit..

Look into it, compare the booms before using them. Every heli has a different design..

Tony

Staff member
HK is not the only supplier of spare parts for the 450. You can get them from hobbypartz or straight up Align from places like ReadyHeli. The HK450GT is a direct clone of the Align T-Rex 450 V2

Adam

Well I ordered spare parts for the hk450gt from HK under the hk450v2. They are compatable?

Top Bottom