1. If you would like to get rid of these banners and the ads within the posts, all you have to do is sign up and they will go away!
  2. Welcome to Rc-Help, are you here looking for the PDF Plans? They are located in the store in the tab above, but you must be signed in to access that part of the site. It only takes a second to sign up!
  3. Like Us On Facebook!
    Hello Guest, it occurred to us during that last server failure that we had no way of informing the members of the site of the failure and I would like to invite you to like us on facebook so that you can get updates if the site happens to go down again. We don't post much over there unless we are updating the members so we will not flood your feed like some places do. Just click on Like and then allow notifications and that's it. See you there soon!

Click Here To Rc-Help's Facebook page!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest, I see you are not signed up on our forum yet. Did you know Registration is FREE and is only a couple clicks away? You can even sign in from Facebook, Twitter or Google+ for your convenience! So what are you waiting for, CLICK HERE to join in on the conversation!

450 Main Blades

Discussion in 'Helicopters' started by D.O.G., Dec 22, 2018.

< Tarot Flybar Position | Dynam E-razor 450 Is Back!!! >
  1. D.O.G.

D.O.G. I Support Rc-Help! Rc-Help Supporter Goblin 380 Supporter

Blog Posts:
    Disable
    I've been using RJX 360 and 362mm blades on my X3 for some time now. I'm planning to purchase new blades for the X3L since I can use up to 385mm blades. Geena uses 380mm Zeal blades on her X3L. I happen to find these blades call Roto Tech 386mm blades for a decent price but I don't know anything about them. Has anyone heard or even used these blades and are they good, alright or garbage?

2. D.O.G.

Blog Posts:
    Disable
  3. Tony

Tony Administrator Staff Member

Blog Posts:
    Never heard of them. But I don't switch blades that much. Speaking of Geena and Zeal blades.... Yea, I need to get on that lmao.

4. murankar

murankar Moderator Staff Member Armed Forces

Blog Posts:
    Soldier
    I use zeal myself. If you want you can try either the SAB 380 blades, switch blades or rails. I flown rails once on my X3 but not enough to say how they fly.

5. D.O.G.

Blog Posts:
    Disable
    Yeah I'm thinking about what Tony said," I don't switch blades that much." The RJX blades been good to my 450,X3 & 500.

6. Geena

Geena Moderator Staff Member

Blog Posts:
    Certified Aircraft Welder
    Rotor Tech blades are very high quality, and they fly great. You won`t be disappointed in them at all. A lot of my friends use them for competition in Global 3D and XFC. If your current blades are doing well for you, then stick with them. That being said, there is nothing wrong with trying different brands as well. Like the guys from RC Heli Nation always said... " You don`t know what you don`t know'. I have tried a lot of blades in the past, including Mavrikk, Rail, Spin Blades, Rotor Tech, Align, Halo, and even SAB. Some of them worked for my flying style, and some of them didn`t. If you`re not doing hard 3D, it may not pay to try as many brands as I have. But who knows? You might find a blade that is better suited for the way you fly.

7. D.O.G.

Blog Posts:
    Disable
    MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE to everyone one on this site! Please have a safe and enjoyable holiday :). Thank once again Geena for your input. I will try out the roto tech blades. It can't hurt unless you try.

Geena likes this.
< Tarot Flybar Position | Dynam E-razor 450 Is Back!!! >