250 Lynx Blade 230s Carbon Plastic Blades

KLA

I have had these Lynx Carbon Plastic "3D Ultimate" main blades for about 3 months and I really like the way they perform. The funny thing is that just today I realized that they misspelled the word "Ultimate" printed on the 235mm blades for the 230s. Thry spelled it "Utimate" They forgot the "L" But I got a set of the same blades in 250mm and all of the spelling is correct. Just wondered if anyone else that has them noticed the misspelling? IMG_20160321_130425.jpg

IMG_20160321_130425.jpg

Tony

Staff member
Now thats funny right there. Especially from such a well respected company. I will bet if you send them a pic of that, they would send you a new pair with correct spelling lol

KLA

Yeah you're probably right. I might just do that. It would be nice to have an extra set lying around.

KLA

Rodney, you have a set of these for your 230s also, right? Is it misspelled on your blades too? On the 250mm blades I have the spelling is correct. But it is wrong on the 235mm blades.

KLA

I never paid attention to it either. I've had them for about 3 months and didn't notice it til I got the 250mm blades and put them next to each other to compare the size.

KLA

I did email Lynx. This was their response:

"CARBON BLADE WITH WRONG PRINTING LOGO
Hi Keith,

Thanks so much for your contact.

About this issue, yes before we made wrong in the logo we discovered and remake again. Now they are ok with right ULTIMATE.

Maybe the one you buy from Helination is old.

Once again, thanks so much for your notice : )

Thanks and best Regards

Any question, please let me know, I will assist my best.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks

Customer Service

Lynx Heli Innovations – Oxy Heli"

Doesn't seem they were too concerned about me or anyone else having the misprinted blades. Even on HeliNation's website, in the picture of the 235mm blades the word is misspelled. Not on any of the other blades, though, just on the 235mm's.

Lynx LX72353-CP Carbon-Plastic Main Blade 235mm - Black Blade 230S

murankar

Staff member
Yeah that would have been a far stretch though. Ssuperbad had a hell of time with Zeal and their Oxy blades. He got something like three sets of blemished B grade blades at the price of A grade blades.

KLA

Yeah, seriously. Didn't seem like they cared at all. But it's not really a big deal cause I really like the way they fly. It's a good set of blades for an excellent price, only $13. The 250mm's are not misspelled, only the 235mm's.

Top Bottom