Quad lotus t380 set up help

kason

Im stumped, I flew this two years back, with my son. Then it was set aside as every thing was after we Lost him. I know it flies. The thing is I remember that I had to reverse one of the settings on the radio, and I don't remember which one it is. I am using a DX8. I put the battery in the t380 quad and it goes through the beeps as its ready to fly, but it wont. I had this problem the first time I got it, then found out about reversing the switch. I just cant remember which one. I guess my age is catching up with me. I tried setting it up like the 350 blade, no go. Oh well had to try. Thanks for any help.

EyeStation

Did you try to re-bind it to the transmitter? Sometimes that's all it takes if you haven't changed any settings.
Inside the TX settings might be a Throttle Reverse setting that might keep it from spooling up.

Other than that, only switch I could see effecting you would be the throttle Hold switch.

Lee

Does it have an arming setting?
Once you plug it in, most systems have a set stick movement to arm the Quad.
Something like Left rudder, board is armed and ready to fly.

kason

I do appreciate you looking that up for me. I am going to try what has been suggested, and go by the manual. Ill post later if I have any luck. Thanks for your help. My radio tray arrived today from Hobby King. I have to say Im disappointed. It came without any screws to put it together with. Shame on Hobby King.

Lee

That sucks about the tray mate. I'd get right on to them, and get them to send you the right stuff.

kason

I would however the tray wont work well with a DX8 radio either. So IM going to redesign the whole thing to do what I need, by the time Im done it wont be close to what they sent anyways. We all know how soft the screws are anyways, a little to tight and they break or strip. The clamp on the bar I needed to tighten to get it to hold, IT broke LOL . I should have ben smart looked at the pic. and made my own from the beginning. That's why I have a cnc machine. I was just lazy and I paid for it.

Top Bottom