Spektrum Lost my settings :(

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hello. I have no idea what happen but all my settings for JUST the quads and not my helis disappeared. Tony, you right... quads hate me. The TX needed batteries changed out so I did. I turned on the radio, Plugged the 180 in. After connecting the 180 kept on beeping. So I unplugged, plugged the 180 couple of times and nothing. Went back to the radio and notice that it was on my X3 settings. I blamed old age memory loss and maybe I picked the wrong unit to fly. So I went back into my model select and went to select 180 but it said," UNUSABLE MODEL"? I also notice that my TBX settings and name are gone like I never programed the TBX at all. I'm not a happy camper at all but worse I have no Idea what went wrong or where to start to fix it. Any suggestion will be appreciated very much.

Tony

Staff member
First step here is to contact Horizon and see if this is a known issue. If it is, you may have a recall on that Tx.

EyeStation

My DX6 has done that to two of my models so far, and they were both Quads. I believe it happened to me both times when the TX power went low. I kinda figured that the lack of power left the file corrupted. No reason for that to happen other than it will not save your settings until you exit the TX properly. I probably changed some rates or expo before I got the low battery warning that I ignored.

Top Bottom