1. If you would like to get rid of these banners and the ads within the posts, all you have to do is sign up and they will go away!
  2. Welcome to Rc-Help, are you here looking for the PDF Plans? They are located in the store in the tab above, but you must be signed in to access that part of the site. It only takes a second to sign up!
  3. Like Us On Facebook!
    Hello Guest, it occurred to us during that last server failure that we had no way of informing the members of the site of the failure and I would like to invite you to like us on facebook so that you can get updates if the site happens to go down again. We don't post much over there unless we are updating the members so we will not flood your feed like some places do. Just click on Like and then allow notifications and that's it. See you there soon!

Click Here To Rc-Help's Facebook page!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest, I see you are not signed up on our forum yet. Did you know Registration is FREE and is only a couple clicks away? You can even sign in from Facebook, Twitter or Google+ for your convenience! So what are you waiting for, CLICK HERE to join in on the conversation!

Spektrum Lost my settings :(

Discussion in 'Transmitters & Receivers' started by D.O.G., Apr 29, 2017.

< DX8 Gen1 scroll pb sw part #? | Spektrum Setups Sharing >
  1. D.O.G.

D.O.G. I Support Rc-Help! Rc-Help Supporter Goblin 380 Supporter

Blog Posts:
    Disable
    Hello. I have no idea what happen but all my settings for JUST the quads and not my helis disappeared. Tony, you right... quads hate me. The TX needed batteries changed out so I did. I turned on the radio, Plugged the 180 in. After connecting the 180 kept on beeping. So I unplugged, plugged the 180 couple of times and nothing. Went back to the radio and notice that it was on my X3 settings. I blamed old age memory loss and maybe I picked the wrong unit to fly. So I went back into my model select and went to select 180 but it said," UNUSABLE MODEL"? I also notice that my TBX settings and name are gone like I never programed the TBX at all. I'm not a happy camper at all but worse I have no Idea what went wrong or where to start to fix it. Any suggestion will be appreciated very much.

2. Tony

Tony Administrator Staff Member

Blog Posts:
    First step here is to contact Horizon and see if this is a known issue. If it is, you may have a recall on that Tx.

3. vyrnguy

vyrnguy Member

Blog Posts:
    woah this reminded me to back up my sdcard from my TX. Thank you

4. EyeStation

EyeStation Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
    My DX6 has done that to two of my models so far, and they were both Quads. I believe it happened to me both times when the TX power went low. I kinda figured that the lack of power left the file corrupted. No reason for that to happen other than it will not save your settings until you exit the TX properly. I probably changed some rates or expo before I got the low battery warning that I ignored.

< DX8 Gen1 scroll pb sw part #? | Spektrum Setups Sharing >