Lost A Tank!!!

Tony

Staff member
It was bound to happen sooner or later, I lost one of my aquariums. I had it sitting out in the entry just waiting for me to do something with it. Well, that time came and I went out to get it. Remember, this is very late at night. There was a canister filter sitting on top of it so i reached and grabbed the canister filter to remove it. What I didn't see was the rock sitting on top of the filter. Once I pulled the filter away, I heard the sound that we all know and HATE! The sound of breaking glass. I pulled otu the tank just to see the damage and the tank is toast.

Can I repair it? Yes. But I can find these tanks all day long for little to nothing so there is no use. Plus, I can make this tank again out of acrylic. Only down side would be, I would have to run a brace in the center of the tank, maybe two braces to keep the front and back from flexing out.

Ah well, next time I will learn to turn the light on lmao. It still sucks nonetheless.

20130419_225851.jpg

20130419_225851.jpg

murankar

Staff member
Thank god it was empty. I thought it was going to be your main tank. Time to start building a new tank.

Tony

Staff member
If it was my main tank, you would have heard a grown man cry lmao. Yes, from Oklahoma to Texas hahahahaha.

And yup, I will be building a custom acrylic tank for my coral frags. It will be a while though.

Top Bottom