Chargers Looking To Buy A Charger

Capn Pete

I have a spaghetti bowl of chargers on my table. Am looking to simplify my charging and speed it up also. There are so many chargers, I'm not sure which way to go. For now I'm charging mostly 2S and 3S. I also have 1S lipos with the UMX(?) connector. (Those are the ones with the small white connector that plugs right into the quad. I've been using the usb charger for those and it's agonizingly slow.

I have looked at the Venom Pro3 and the Pro 160W. Also considering the Passport and the Hiltec RCD. They have a 12 port 1S charge adapter also, which looks good.

Any thoughts on these or other chargers that would fit the bill?

Thanks, guys...Pete

sneezy007

I have the Revolectrix GT 1000, it's an awesome charger. Some of the guys on here have iChargers. They are really good as well.
You'll have to buy power supplies for these chargers. You can't go wrong with either one.
Dino

Smoggie

The chargers mentioned so far are all really good high end units that would meet all your needs without breaking sweat. If your budget doesn’t stretch far enough for those chargers then you could look at the iSDT range. For the batteries you have now the iSDT Q6 would be good, or for more power for future needs the T6.

Top Bottom