FBL Gyro Looking for help.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Happy New Everyone! :)
I received a Hitec Optic 6 sport Tx/Rx combo kit over the holidays. My question is, what would be good gyro that will work with this electronics. I really don't know enough about Hitec and i would like to know if this a good Tx/Rx or just sell it? I can use some help on this matter.
Thank you all

Tony

Staff member
I'm sure it will work, but with the world going BNF with Spektrum, it would be advantageous to get the DX6i so that you can bind to all of these BNF aircraft out there. But, if this is all you have, it will work. If you are wanting to fly ccpm helicopters, make sure you can adjust swash settings.

murankar

Staff member
As for a gyro, most of them should work. Are you going fbl?
Or
Do you have a fly bar?

Most fbl gyros can be hooked up by satellites if you fly Specktrum or Futaba. For everyone else you will need a standard 6+ channel RX.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Thanks Murankar for reply. Yes i'm flying fbl. Tony suggested Specktrum also. I found a Spektrum DX6i with Ar6210 Rx for $179.00 and was wondering if that was a good price? I have a new Rx 2703H-D but no Tx for it. Not sure what to do? Buy new TX for 2703H-D Rx or go with a different set up. Just got my Tarot 450 pro v2 with Align servos and Yep 45 amp esc. put together and just want a nice combo that will work.

murankar

Staff member
Personally I would take the Specktrum setup. Its more versatile and has a huge B-n-F market. Cost of Speck is reasonable and resale on it will be there when the time comes to upgrade.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Top Bottom