Cars looking for a budget (~200€) RC stadium truck/buggy/monstertruck

MX26

after fighting an uphill battle and dumping way too much time and money into a :):):):)ty truck for 3 years, i decided to just replace it.

i'm mostly looking for build quality and part availability (since those 2 pretty much killed my current one), i can easily replace the motor with my current brushless kit if needed, and smaller upgrades aren't a problem either, i honestly just want it to not break within 5 minutes of driving at 20 km/h...

(also, my location is Austria, just for price comparison and part availability stuff)

Tony

Staff member
Pretty much the best bang for your buck is going to be something like the E-Maxx (if you are wanting electric). This thing is large, built very well and strong, and you can get parts anywhere for them. However, if you are wanting to stick with teh cheap kits, I think hobby king has some trucks on their site, but I know nothing about them.

MX26

sorry for the late reply

No idea how i haven't found hobby king before, found a nice basher with good reviews within an hour :) thanks

Tony

Staff member
Yeah, they have been around for a while and on some of their stuff, it's pretty good. You just have to be careful on what you get.

Post up a link on what you purchased and make sure to post up a video when you get it! We would love to see it. ,

Top Bottom