Look whos come home.

Lee

It is my first ever Helicopter. HK450GT. The guy i sold it to, has decided he doesn't have enough time for flying. So i took it back from him to sell to another friend. Took it for a test flight and even after sitting dormant for more than a year, it took off smooth as silk.

attachment.php

photo.jpg

photo.jpg

Lee

Both of my HK 450 GTs have been flawless. The only Piece of crap i had from there was the HK250GT.

Lee

Time to fund the winter months. I will be basically unemployed until Feb. So need to save the pennies. I'll just have to hope Santa is nice to me.

Adam

My hk with erazor electronics is great. Cant wait to rebuild it with the new electronics this winter in my new rc room. Will be living there thanksgiving weekend yay. And when it comes down to it i think a good heli comes down to the build and paying attention to flaws and greasing and oiling everything correctly. I still want to know how you got the stock canopy to work without the main gear tearing it up.

Lee

Fill it with hot water and manipulate it into shape. They do get bent in the package but heating them up puts it back to shape. I did this with my ladybird quad. The canopy was crushed, dropped it into almost boiling water and it returned itself to the original shape.

Top Bottom