General Lipo Log Sheet

danhampson

Ive not been very good at looking after my batteries since i started in this hobby, and am about to make quite a large investment in some more 6s packs. So i thought that it was about time that i started to log my battery usage, so i have drawn up a basic lipo log sheet.

I have attached the file to this post, its saved in office 2007/xp format and then zip archived, i hope this is of use to some of you. Click below to download the file.

View attachment battery log.zip

fhu667

I realize you didn't ask, but I use an app called T3chDad RC Flight Log. I will admit that I haven't actually logged my battery usage in there, but it does have a place for it. I do log all my flights on it, and I'm going to log batteries. It's just one of those things I haven't gotten around to doing yet.

danhampson

I just prefer to have a hard copy just incase my phone or PC break/lost/stolen. I have got an app on my phone and tried to use it but forgot to scan the batteries after flights , I just find it easier to log when I'm charging them

fhu667

Now I'm wondering if I'll be able to extract my information when the day comes and I no longer have an Android phone......

RMB677

I keep a notebook with my battery data. I log: date, flight time, voltage at end of flight; charge time; and mA charged. I find it interesting that given exact flight times there can be a good difference in the other data depending on how you flew.

Stambo

I keep a notebook with my battery data. I log: date, flight time, voltage at end of flight; charge time; and mA charged. I find it interesting that given exact flight times there can be a good difference in the other data depending on how you flew.

I do the same, which has brought me to the conclusion that nanotech batteries are all hype and no delivery.
The best bang for buck I have found has been Zippy Compact.

Top Bottom