General Lipo brands

Adam

Ok so i already kind of know the answer but just want to see what other people have to say. So My dynam lipo is finally taking full 2 hours on my charger its charging but if i use it in the trex it shows weakness instantly. Well i have an sky lipo and a gens ace. I checked ebay and there is alot of cheap lipos to be weary of. Do you give them a try or do you go with what works lol.

Tony

Staff member
Simple answer to a simple question. Do you want to throw your money away or do you want to make a wise investment?

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
I'm running turnigy nano techs from hk's us whse in everything I own. No problems. Just make sure you get them out of the us whse. Takes about 5 days to get them.

heli-maniac

i have sky lipos they seem to do ok is there better yes but im still learning to fly and dont need high priced lipos to smash in a crash LOL

Tony

Staff member
Turnigy, Sky and Gens Ace are decent brands. There is a limited amount of difference in them compared to the more expensive ones. Just make sure to go with a higher C rating than you think you need.

Adam

Ya i know i just wanted to see if it was a chance to take or not lol. I love my gens and my sky or blue lipo lol. I just need to throw this dynam away it is like a balloon now

Top Bottom