General Lights installed in a CG heli

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Awhile back I had a CoastGuard heli. I flew the heli a couple of times but it hangs from the ceiling mostly for looks. Recently i took her apart to install lights in her. I just finished the lights and now I'm working on putting the heli back together. Here's a pic with the lights on. IMG_0288.JPGIMG_0291.JPG Next will be all the electronics back in the 450 frame.

IMG_0288.JPG

IMG_0291.JPG

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I've done a little more work on the CG heli. I've installed the esc "Align 35a", Motor "stock 3s" & A Tarot DFC head. I did a couple of dry fit, Just to make sure nothing hits.IMG_0315.JPG Next will be the servos and linkages while I wait for the AR7300BX to arrive. Once I finish with my last dry fit, I will secure the frame to the fuselage with Velcro & Zip ties. That should tie her down pretty good. :rolleyes1:

IMG_0315.JPG

trainrider06

Lookin good Ivan! You should take it to a lake and fly it around rescuing hapless boaters that are in distress! :wink:
Hey I watched a show about sink holes in your state! Scary stuff man! Another reason for me to not visit Florida again! Lol
Actually those sink holes happen all over the country, including this state....I am moving next chance I get! Lol

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Thank you gentleman's for positive shout out!. I was hoping to get her done for the Memorial Day weekend so I can fly a American flag attached to the heli and show my respect to our veterans who died serving in the country's armed forces. My parts wont be here on time.:yuck:
Either way, :offtopic: I would like everyone have a safe and enjoyable weekend. Lets see some videos and/or Pics.

Top Bottom