Let me know what you think.

Tony

Staff member
It's a good start. I think you need to extend it with more effects if you are going to use this for an opening scene for a video though. 15-20 seconds is the normal, but you can make it as short as 10 seconds.

I need to do the same thing and get an intro made for all of my new videos, starting with the RCH Heli videos. Guess I need to get started on this lmao.

murankar

Staff member
this is the transitions part. I still am not sure of the intro yet. I like the superman text effect that I could use to get all the credits up at the beginning. I was thinking about 45 seconds to a minute for the intro. I have to restart my intro since the pc hosed out the other day, got it fixed with a reinstall and a manually loaded boot loader.

P.S.
this few second clip took me all day to learn how to make. Blender has a steep learning curve and I found a greart youtube source to help me. Blender Guru / Adam Price. This kid does some amazing things in blender.

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
I would not go over 30 seconds for the intro. Anymore than that, the members watching will either fast forward and miss the first of your video or they will close it all together. People get bored with long intros. I think 30 seconds is too long myself.

Whirlybird

Looking Great Matt :hdbng:

I think Tony is right about the "attention span" thing. Remember, people here (except us "old foggies") are used to a fast pace life :lol:

Top Bottom