Cars Left handed

markblue777

Hey Dave,
If you want the trigger style control then I would say get use to it the right hand way. However, you could always get a stick transmitter and use that (with swap-able stick modes you could assign throttle to the right stick as well).
Cheers
Mark

Dbell79

Hey Dave,
If you want the trigger style control then I would say get use to it the right hand way. However, you could always get a stick transmitter and use that (with swap-able stick modes you could assign throttle to the right stick as well).
Cheers
Mark

Thank you for all replys. I do appreciate you all. I have a major stroke, my right arm/hand, leg is beyond help. I can use my left hand, arm, leg only.
That information might help with your suggestions.

Regards, Dave

Tony

Staff member
They do make left handed pistol grip Tx's. Most of the time, you can do either with the same Tx. I have the Spektrum DX3R and I can do either. But you pay to play with that Tx. But there are others out there that can do the same thing. If you only have control of your left hand, you could set it up so that you can control the throttle with your trigger finger and the steering with your thumb. I have driven like that in a race when I had something in my eye.

But they are out there, I suggest spektrum. That is what I use and love it. If not that, look at the Airtronics M11. You should be able to get it pretty cheap.

Top Bottom