Lee,s Old 600 Newy Gyro:)

Graham Lawrie

[video=youtube_share;6hRlYh-e4y0]http://youtu.be/6hRlYh-e4y0[/video]

This is a video that took me 2 1/2 hours to upload:( my poor connection.

It was taken earlier in the summer when I put an Align GP780 on it:)

What a difference it made:)
@Lee if you look closely on the zoom in you can see the Buachaille Etive Mor in the back ground.

Not a good video, and some Scottish accents that our friends over the pond might like:)

Derek

That was really good, Graham! Very nice! It looks like there was a great deal of control there.

And then the view...wow! That's gorgeous! It surprises me though...with all those hillsides, it surprises me that you aren't into gliders and doing some slope soaring. Nonetheless...the heli flight was great and a smooth and soft landing, too. Well done!!!

Graham Lawrie

Thanks Derek:) remember I am very new to RC so helis is where I am at:) I watched a glider in the summer in Glencoe and it was awesome:) And I did my glider pilots licence
many years ago.
I love the helicopters and I think FPV is going to be my next step when I can master this damn thing LOL:)

Last edited:

Lee

Very nice Graham.
Now you have the 550, you'll have to upgrade the 600 to 12S :D

Derek

I love the helicopters and I think FPV is going to be my next step when I can master this damn thing LOL:)

FPV along those hillsides will be amazing! Although, that helicopter is really looking good!!! It's good to see some videos from you again, Graham!!!

murankar

Staff member
Hey I want more accent. Love how the Scottish accent comes out. Nice smooth hovering and circuits.

Top Bottom