Lamborgini V Trex 700

Lee

Don't mess with the Trex 700 or this may happen to your $500,000 car.

Last edited by a moderator:

wolfman76

yeah no kidding WTF????? before they took off looked like they had some young kid driving the lambo.... Maybe due to lack of driver experience....

Tony

Staff member
My thoughts exactly. Even in my camaro I can be going 60, drop down into 3rd gear and get sideways and still save it. Done it a few times here lately lmao. It's not about the car, it's about the driver...

Tony

Staff member
Not if your not ready for it. Yes, it will pull a LOT of G's in the corner, but once it starts to break traction, you had better tuck your head between your legs and kiss your ass goodbye because it's going around. And I will bet what the guy did was after he was done running the race, he tried to do a high RPM downshift and it broke traction on the rear tires. That is the ONLY conclusion that I can come to where he DIDN'T yank on the wheel...

Lee

I want to know whos car it was, and who's paying the bill. If its Align, expect there models to go up in price to cover the expense :D

Tony

Staff member
However, the plate was from Nevada here in the USA, not Taiwan where Align is stationed...

Lee

It made me cringe to see such a piece of work destroyed like that. Looks like it rolled too as the roof is caved in. Why didn't they get it on video.

stokke

It made me cringe to see such a piece of work destroyed like that. Looks like it rolled too as the roof is caved in. Why didn't they get it on video.

My guess is they don't want the insurance company to see what actually happened ;)

Graham Lawrie

I think Marius is right. Most of these type of publicity stunts are well insured. But the bit that impressed me the most was the take off of the 700, nothing was going to catch that:)

Top Bottom