Quad KK2 Flight Controller... (New)

Lee

Just got mine. I logged in but it was still the same price. Be warned though, it doesn't come with any cables. So now i have to order some male to male servo leads to go from the Board to the RX :( Would have been nice to know that before i ordered it so i could have put some in my shopping cart.!!!!

wolfman76

will be ordering 2 this weekend and 4 speed controllers for my quad can't wait....if i want green props in front and black in rear which ones should i order with it still not to sure on that part of quads how to tell which kinds go in which place on the quad???

Last edited:

Lee

Wolfman,
A lot of shops will sell the props as a pair CW and CCW. If not then you need to buy a CW and CCW green and the same for the black. Just remember that opposite corners of the quad spin in the same direction. Anyway when you look at the manual it tells you the direction that the motors should spin.
Good luck.

wolfman76

Cool thnx chris as always you r a huge help in quad world i am sorry is it chris or craig???

Last edited:

callsign4223

Staff member
Hey Lee, try just logging in then letting the page sit for like 30 minutes. Alot of times they will offer an instant discount in the bottom of the screen that says something like "We see you have been looking at this for awhile, here is a discount so you can buy it" or something like that.

Tony

Staff member
If this is on Hobbyking, if your over a Gold member, you just have to log in to get the best price. That popup will not save you anything. I think I'm a Platinum member on there or something like that. Too bad I will never order from them again.

Lee

Tony, i just ordered some FPV parts and had them send it snail mail for $5. I took 6 days to get to Spain. I have never had any issues with postage from them.

Tony

Staff member
Shipping has nothing to do with why I will not order from them. I would rather support things that are MADE and SOLD in the USA.

Top Bottom