Kens Plane crash and 450 PRO flight videos

Ken Jackson

Yeah crashed the plane again. I've got over 40 flights on that plane and only 2 dumps. Both dumb decisions on my part. My 450 is fine and fun to fly but I can't resolve the binding in the main shaft on my 500. Haven't had time to take it apart again so its just sitting on the bench. :(

Enjoy the crash...

VisionAire Crashed Again - YouTube

TRex450 PRO DFC 3GX

TRex 450 Pro DFC - YouTube

- - - Updated - - -

The beginning of the TRex video it sounds like a bad word but the comment was "It Bogged". His 250 was bogging so he pointed out that so was my 450... Didn't want you to delete it Tony, lol.
Ken

EyeStation

Damn Ken, I did the same thing with my Rc-Help V2 Trainer this past Friday. The wind caught it and it flew behind the flight line. When I followed it behind me by just moving my head, I had to finally turn the other direction and lost orientation on the planes descent. Aileron'd it the wrong way and, pop goes the nose and a cute cartwheel.
Got it back together by Sunday 8 am. Hope yours gets back up soon.

Ken Jackson

I actually have the left wing from my previous crash that is in good enough condition but I broke the prop so I had to order that. Be back up by the weekend. My biggest problem is I keep loosing stuff. Misplaced/lost a couple 2200 batteries. Made an electrical adapter and lost that. Worst thing though is I had this little Corsair single cell plane. I must have left it somewhere but what the heck, I lost an airplane in its box. And I have no clue. Sucks getting old......

Ken

I'm really wondering what else I've lost and don't know yet that its lost..

Top Bottom