450 KDS innova 450qs

bahuras

Hello,
I have KDS innova 450qs, but I have some problems with it. When im trying to take off, its starting spinning a bit, then Iv tried to trim it, it helped but, now tail is very sensitive, if I want to spin it clockwise just a bit its immposible because when I touch the stick on trasmitter servo goes till the end and heli starting spining fast, im going to take the video and share it here, Im thinking maybe its Gyro problem or servos or just need to setup transmitter, I have already copied all settings from one guy on youtube, but nothing changed.. so I need your help, your opinions.
Cheers:)
here's the video : KDS innova 450 problem - YouTube

Tony

Staff member
There should be a travel pot on the gyro. Turn this pot down about 4 hours and try it again. Make sure your end points are set correctly as well.

bahuras

Travel pot? you about something like Delay or Limit? im still new at this hobby so some things I can't understand, so can you explain in a easier way? :)

Tony

Staff member
Limit. It's been a while since I did anything on a flybar helicopter. Delay should be all the way down. and play with the limit until it feels right for your flight style.

bahuras

Ive tried to change Delay and Limit, yes it helped a bit, but not so much to hoover, because if i touch a stick just a bit servos goes left or right ant heli starting spin like a hell, so its very dangerous to crash.

Slobberdog

It will do that movement on the bench as the gyro not getting its correction for heading hold, what are your gyro settings at in the tx, it almost seems like you have it in heading hold but got enough gain to adjust the tail quick enough,

As Tony has said your delay should be on zero, so make sure that is there as well

bahuras

And now I ahve other problem, When throttle stick is down on 0 swashplate going up to 100percent, so heli starting take off at full power, when throttle stick is up on 100percent, swashplate is on 0, whts the problem? how to reverse it back?

Lee

You need to go into the menu on your radio called "swash mix" or something like that.
In there you should find a menu with Pitch, Aile, Elev and a percentage next to it. e.g. 60% or -60%
When you find it, change the percentage in the pitch menu to the opposite of whats there. eg +60% change to -60%, or - to +
This will set the swash moving on the correct direction.

Top Bottom