500 Kds Agile 5.5 - Feedback

Jacob Kjer

Hi all,

I have been offered a brand new kit of the KDS Agile 5.5 heli incl GUEC GE610 ESC. Price approx 460 usd.

I wonder if it's a good deal or not? It the quality good or bad, and so on.

I have been looking for 500 size for an upcoming scala project, of the Agusta 109. Could this kit be an option here? So far I have only flown Trex helis

What would all you clever people suggest me?

Jacob

Admiral

Hi Jacob, as far as the helicopter goes I have one and love it, they are very well built and fly great.

As far as the price goes I'm not so sure, the list price in the USA is US$499 and the ESC is US$100+ , however the kit your looking at is being offered at the moment for US$399 no ESC, but the best deal I have seen is the Combo Kit for US$619 which includes Motor, Servos, & FBL unit DOES NOT include blades or ESC. Can't find any Danish prices.

If your planning a scale project with it check that it will fit in the body the Agile 5.5 is between the Align 550 and 600 in size.

AGILE 5.5 KIT

PS Found them available in Belgium Agile 5.5 Electric Flybarless Helicopter 550 size Kit

Last edited:

Jacob Kjer

Hi

thanks for your reply. It's the combo kit I have been offered. similar to the link below

KDS Agile 5.5 Combo Kit with Electric New

What model would you prefer as the base for a scala project.I havn't found the body yet, but the plan is the A109 with retracktable gear. Any suggestions for the body manufacture?

Regards

Jacob

Jacob Kjer

ok. Just to make it crystal. The kit is second private hand sale, however the box is still unopened and unassembled. It's complet with all electrics, incl ESC, KDS FBL v2 and both main and tail blades.

The only things that is needed, is a batteri and a reciever.

I just wanne be sure than it will / can fit into at scala body. The size is something in between a Trex 550 and 600.

Jacob

Top Bottom