500 Kds 550fbl

Dirk

Hi guys.

A said last week that I've ordered an Align 550 DFC. The supplier does not have any stock now and won't have for at least another 3 weeks. My online hobby shop recommended that I look at the KDS 550 DFC. Looks like a nice heli to me. The price is about the same as the Align 550. They will give me the KDS with an IKON or Brain. Sounds cool to me.

Now, what do you guys know about KDS helicopters? Any good?

Lee

The new agile helis from KDS are looking sweet. The older models I don't know much about. One of our members Eric is a KDS fan, but I haven't seen him on for a while.

murankar

Staff member
The last funfly I was at had a KDS 700 and it looked like it was handling well. I would do it just for the gyro, you could sell the kit after you get it and use that cash for the Align 550 if thats what you really want. Do your research and find out exactly which one they want to give you and then get hot on the reviews before deciding on what you want to do.

Dirk

Thanks guys. I can choose whether I want the Ikon or the Brain. I also had the choice of a Skookum, but it was an older version. Reviews on the KDS looks good, what I've read so far.

cn63bug

Which skookum? The 540 or 720? If the 720 take it, it has almost the same features as the ikon.

+1
I would agree if it's the 720. It has a "black box" feature so you can view your flight afterwards to see what happened in the event of a crash. Also heard that the bailout is much better than the ikon.

Top Bottom