Kaushal from India

kaushal

Hello all !! this is Kaushal Kakaria from India, i am newbie here. Treat me as your younger bro.
I cant help myself in his hobby without all your help !

PLs also introduce yourself to me :)

Thanking you,
Kaushal Kakaria.

treff

Welcome to the forum Kaushal from sunny Wales UK. I'm sure you will find answers to any questions from the very knowledgable guys here. Enjoy. Cheers

murankar

Staff member
Well if it help you need then thus is the place for it.

Before to long you will be helping others.

Welcome to RCH

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

wolfman76

Hey Kaushal WELCOME TO THE RC-HELP FAMILY.. glad to help in any questions or issues you might have.

wolfman76

We are happy to have you my friend can't. Wait to see how your plane turns out and flies.... and so you get an idea of time difference. I live by the southern tip of lake Michigan in the United States. And it is 9:30am here now.... Tony lives towards the western part of the States not sure what time it s for him... Bahama kind of cool you live in India I live in Indiana... lol

Tony

Staff member
You are only one hour ahead of us. And I'm in the central USA, not the western side lol. Just above Texas.

Lee

Welcome to the forum. I'm Lee and I live in the UK and Spain.
What are you flying?

kaushal

I have a 46 Size Glow Plane which i have built and flown but its very big and i have to take it to a place 120 km from my place to have enough place to fly,
so i want a bixler kind of buy Indian custom are too strict and i cant get it so my Brother is UK right now and while coming to India he will get it for me.

For now, i am building Rc-Help Trainer plane.

Top Bottom