Just when i thought i'd get rid of it..

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Well

I couldnt. I was gonna sell my kinetic 50 heli. I realized how Much lighter the Airframe is compared to my vibe 50. And century is a Good heli! Well built stuff! And the part are relatively cheap. I said screw it I am putting it back in the air.

Selling this older model wouldn't have fetched me a lot, and all that money would have gone into a 130x and may be a little left for a beastx. But then I took my BL mcpx v1 for a spin and honestly I was very happy with the way it flew and the fact that I have a repo with my mcpx and I know it. I know the issues and I don't wanna make my life any more difficult than it already is. My be sometime I'll add 130x but not now.

So I have ordered a tarot zyx system found it for a really really good price NIP..
Don't know of you've seen the pics of my heli and how high the head of the kinetic is.. It's go a big gaping hole where the flybar used to be.

I just ordered a kde FBL head from someone also nip, and it's got the swash follower inbuilt.

Now all I need is a piston ring and a o ring for my os bubble less clunk ..... And the heli should be airborne... :)

My 50 engine will have a relatively higher thrust to weight ratio on this heli and who knows may be this heli ends up being even more fun with the much lower head assembly. Let's c. :)

Where can I find the red O ring that goes on the bubble less clunks OS makes? Auto Zone?

Just wanted to update... :)

Ohh.. And my p-51 is CG'ed up, balanced and fixed now... Ready to roll again. Lets see how it goes this time.. Low low low low low rate lol

Tony

Staff member
You don't need low rates, you just need to take it easy on the sticks. When I flew my planes, I did it on high rate all the time with about +60 expo. As long as you don't stick bang the thing, it will fly just fine.

Top Bottom