Just signed up and saying hello

Excalibur2216

Howdy everyone like some of the other people here i found this forum from watching the dx6i and ccpm setup on youtube ,which was a great help, so i figured id sign up and get help when i need it and try to help others. I have a black hawk 450 and on christmas ill have the blade nano cpx, just started attempting flying rc helis my first flight ended with horrific crash (loose screws makes it hard to keep control lol) just got the black hawk going agian this time im taking it slow and using the clearview sim which reminds, me on clearview every time i atempt to fly the tail of the heli constantly moves left or right depening on the last stick input so ne help on that is aprieciated if this isnt the appropriate thread i can post the ? on a diff thread figured id ask while im thinking of it neway its good to meet you all and heppy flying

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Welcome to the madness that is Rc! Lol. Any questions you might have just go to the forms sextion find the appropriate form and ask away! Someone will get back to you. For instance 450 heli go to the helis section then 450 class and post it up! Once again welcome!

Tony

Staff member
:welcome1:

As stated, we do ask that you put questions in the appropriate sections. It helps to put info on the right spot of the forum for easier searching that will help other members in the future.

Make sure to post up what exactly the kit is inside the fuse so we know what we are dealing with. Pictures and maybe a video will help a lot as well.

Thanks for joining up on the forum. Don't hesitate to ask anything on here.

murankar

Staff member
Thanks for signing up. This is truly is the best forum out there. We cant wait to see your pics and videos.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for signing up. This is truly is the best forum out there. We cant wait to see your pics and videos.

BOKI

EXCALIBUR2216; Welcome to the site you will get help from everyone here ! I also have a TREX 450 SE v2 7 crashed it My First flight! Practice on your simulator! :lol: :twothumbsup:

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
You bet bud. Doesn't matter the question, there will always be an answer. I would say with a smile, but you wouldn't be able to see that :biggrin1:

Top Bottom