Just Purchased A New Camera

Tony

Staff member
About a year ago, I had a 720P keychain camera, and it worked great. Then Kyle sent me his that was having issues. I tried to swap out a few parts and ended up killing mine in the process. After that, I was dependent on my 480 sunglasses camera to do all of my FPV videos (meaning from my point of view). However, the quality is crap, the image even without being rendered down is very pixelated and worst of all, it would not save the file half the time. Well, hopefully that is no more.

I have just placed an order for yet another pair of glasses with a 720p camera in them. Now, I can do hi-def video from my point of view. This will come in handy I'm sure in the future. I also said to hell with ordering another crap china micro SD card and ordered a class 10 8GB card from SanDisk. Plenty of speed and space for what I'm going to be doing.

The card is coming from California and the glasses are coming from Dallas. Once I get them both in and do some testing, I will post up if they are good or bad and let you know the sellers name. For the price, I couldn't resist.

Tony

Staff member
hehe. I can assure you there will more than likely be more heli videos than airplane videos. I just made a pretty good sized order for some new parts for my heli's. So, once all of that arrives, and I have my new camera, I will try to shoot anything worth shooting. Any suggestions on what you would like to see on video?

Tony

Staff member
You take all the fun out of life hahahaha. I will definitely post some flying videos.

Top Bottom