500 Just ordered these....

holtneil

Hi Rodney I have the alloy nuts first link they work really nice and canopy fits much easier ,I will get the quick release ones later on , when I have some pennies spare

Lee

I have some Hawk bling on my Warp 360. The tail box and the canopy mounts.
Pretty good stuff they have.

trainrider06

Hi Rodney I have the alloy nuts first link they work really nice and canopy fits much easier ,I will get the quick release ones later on , when I have some pennies spare

Ah glad to hear holtneil, I was a little apprehensive about ordering them...but I feel better about it now!

- - - Updated - - -

I have some Hawk bling on my Warp 360. The tail box and the canopy mounts.
Pretty good stuff they have.

Ah I feel even better about getting these Lee! Another satisfied customer! They do have some cool looking upgrades I was checking out on the site. Right now I have R/C Boya fasteners on my DFC 500, and I am hoping these other ones i ordered
Will be just as nice! I am having trouble finding/figuring out a mount that will work with my FB 500 Trex, the rear servo is quite close to the mounting stem, but those stems are not long enough for my liking it is just a little bit past flush with the
servo where the canopy mounts, don't feel the canopy is securing good enough to it..I saw these mounts had extenders on them so hopefully they will fit....The R/C Boya mounts are too thick to fit in there.

Tony

Staff member
I have been wanting to get some of these to try out for a while now. Just never could justify it. Let us know how you like them.

Top Bottom