Just a few pictures

I am just learning to attach photos to my thread so I thought I would share a few with you along with some interesting information. The gentleman standing next to his 1/4 scale J3 Cub is my mentor Bruce Harlow. Bruce is a Senior Organizer and an Associate Vice President for AMA. The white and black trainer is also his. The trainer is setup to be a tow plane. Like the Cub, the trainer uses a 26cc gas motor. Bruce loves large scale and WWI planes which he scratch builds. The last picture is my Radian.HPIM1026.jpgHPIM1028.jpgHPIM1029.jpg

HPIM1026.jpg

HPIM1028.jpg

HPIM1029.jpg

The Cub is a lot of fun. He had it out just last week.

- - - Updated - - -

Bruce has been in a lot of Model Aviation issues.

Venturi-XR

i use to own a toy grade RC plane and it quit after it took a nasty crash, but i was cool at first and my little brother has a rc toy grade heli

Oldensly

Hi: Does anyone have any information inre The brushless 2212 outrunners that are all over ebay? I bought a couple , actually 4 for a drone and now I need some information about them. They are listed as 1000kv 13T outrunner 2212. I am using 30 A controllers with them and they seem to work well. I would love to know if anyone has any specs on them.... Thanks Bob

Top Bottom