Jeff dunham flies rc helis! :D

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Apparently he has been flying since the 80's !

And wow! This bird is beautiful he is building. . And you can see the 550x and align 600 on the ground Fun man!! I like this guy even more now! Lol! :D

Photo upload giving an error so here:

Dropbox - Photo Apr 26, 5 56 07 PM.jpg

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

Tony

Staff member
Working on the photo issue.

And I have liked Jeff for years, since I was a kid. This just makes it even better lmao.

Derek

That's awesome!!! In 2007, I was fortunate enough to go to one of his shows. He had Peanut, Walter, Melvin, and Akmed the Dead Terrorist with him. What an awesome show!!! I laughed so hard!

wolfman76

my lady just signed us up to try and win tickets to his show here at start plaza theater... if we win them i will have a rc-help t-shirt made up and if we are close enough to the stage or otherwise i am going to throw it on the stage for him or try to give it to him... How cool would that be to have jeff dunham a member of our forum.... Ok i just found his fanmail email and have sent him an email lets see if he reads his own fanmail or not like i said how cool would it be to have Jeff Dunham a member of our forum...

murankar

Staff member
Will see how this plays out. Yes it would be cool to have Jeff himself on the forum. That scale bird looks huge.

treff

Who's Jeff Dunham? I really have to get out more..........................or at least must turn on the TV. Problem is, now I remember, we can't get the gas pipe to the tv here in Wales.

Lee

Who's Jeff Dunham? I really have to get out more..........................or at least must turn on the TV. Problem is, now I remember, we can't get the gas pipe to the tv here in Wales.

Treff, he's not very well know in the UK. I don't think hes ever been on the TV there. He is a seriously funny guy.

Lee

Bubba J talking about Nascar is my favourite. Look he just made a left tuurrrnnnn, he just made another left turn, whats next? Another left turn!!!!! Classic. Must be very difficult to go round in circles LOL :D

Tony

Staff member
Dude, I dont' even get on a boat because I cant' stand dirty water! There is no way in HELL I'm going noodlin'!!!

Lee

Then you can't be a redneck. I haven't even seen you wearing dungarees :D And from the rare occasions i've seen your face, you have more than one tooth.

Top Bottom