600 Iv'e Gone and Done it now! - DFC TREX 600 Upgrade Underway!!!! YEEE HAAAA!!!

canongraphy

Hey Westy, I will be pullin your ear a bunch when I get to doing my DFC change and 3GX and also I am going to upgrade my tail completely
by chance have you seen this? looks like a nice upgrade piece too for my 600 ESP Align 600ESP Metal Tail Pitch Assembly (Black)
[AGNH60250] have a look for this and let me know, I understand your on the other side of the world and what like 6 years ahead in the time zones?
LOL
Thanks bro!

Westy

LEGEND
Hey Westy, I will be pullin your ear a bunch when I get to doing my DFC change and 3GX and also I am going to upgrade my tail completely
by chance have you seen this? looks like a nice upgrade piece too for my 600 ESP Align 600ESP Metal Tail Pitch Assembly (Black)
[AGNH60250] have a look for this and let me know, I understand your on the other side of the world and what like 6 years ahead in the time zones?
LOL
Thanks bro!

Sorry must have missed this ..... Looks Great! happy to help out of course!

canongraphy

Westy,
what did you do about your links and elevator? Did you end up 90 degrees or what?
trying to see what I am in for when I slap an Ikon on my 600 ESP DFC conversion.
I don't have the Ikon yet, so haven't had it at 0 pitch yet to see how my links are.
I know Tony is dealing with it on the 600 NSP.
What did you do?

BOKI

canongrapy; That sounds like a great upgrade on the new gears & the Ikon also! Someday hope to maybe have the same setup !

nice one Westy!!
I need my Mrs to be as understanding about letting me build another helicopter!! ;)
I've been harping on, and getting rid of other bills, but it's just not working... any hints?? haha
Mate looking good and can't wait to see it up in the air!

BOKI

corsair_pilot; I saved every extra dollar I could & went through My closets & found some of my Private Pilot Gear & sold it! Went to a gold & silver buyer & he bought cameras & jewelry & he bought a film 35mm Cannon Ae 1 Program & lens from me ! Need to dig around more for more stuff! I'm retired so I try to do the best I can ! Good luck !

Last edited:
I would've been interested in that camera!!
I have a couple of mounatain bike I should try and sell, and a road bike. I should try and sell those, and that will give me a bit of extra money.
I'll get there one day hahaha
My biggest problem is i'm impatient!! lol

BOKI

corsair_pilot; Just hang in there & we have a Radio Trader in a town 7miles from where I live! You can send things to sell by E-mail & every day they read your things on the air only 2 days though & then you can send them another E-Mail & try again! Put signs out on your street & your description of the bikes & price! When your home you can put them out if you watch them close! I'm saving for a bigger Helicopter like you it may take me awhile! depends what luck I have selling things ! Good luck!

Last edited:
Top Bottom