Its ready for Maiden flight

cml001

See that wasn't so hard!.. Lol.. I like the roll ed wire off the tail... Before I decided to sleeve my wires, I thought about that but I didn't because I didn't like the look up to the gyro... U went straight on back to the inside of the frame... Genius! Looks good! Now let's see her in the air!

cml001

Who can? Still gotta fly bud... But I feel ya on that... Money money money... MoNEY!

Tony

Staff member
I would rather work on them and help people than go out and fly. I just don't have fun flying them.

cml001

Well that's kool... U r a great helper for sure... And crime what is a pretty damn clean builder too! Do ya thang!

Tony

Staff member
You should have seen the 600 before I had to remove the sleeving... It was even better than the 450.

RC MAN

So, I guess Ill have to put mine in here too, a little off topic, but, I did some pics today so Tony dont feel so bad showin his stuff.
I have to shorten the tail servo wires, and the gyro wires a bit, to get rid of the cable tie on the skids, but I try to fly this thing everyday. (If the wind lets me)
If I crash, ohh well, not much damage anyway, as everything is made to last.

So far, Ive made 86 mph on this thing, and aint crashed it yet, but my other 450 Sport has like 75 crashes on it, and only replaced the blades and feathering shaft, tailboom.
Wiring of course, took a beating too, but thats not much damage, considering Ive plowed it in the dirt trying stupid stuff.

Frank

My Speedster

IMG_1421.JPG

IMG_1423.JPG

IMG_1424.JPG

IMG_1416.JPG

IMG_1417.JPG

IMG_1418.JPG

IMG_1419.JPG

Ken Jackson

I'm waiting for a day with the temperature over 15 at least. I think it got up to 13 today. Its ready to go now that I reconfigured the 3GX for being upside down.

Won't be long and there will be a video for sure.

Ken

Top Bottom