Its been a little while... But Kudos Rc-help!

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Amazing to see this forum grow from being one of the first to join it when it was launched, I am glad I am part of this "family" of RC people! With about ... 600 members.. man.. this place is a hoot! :D

Good job TONY!! on keeping up of this forum, and kudos to everyone who is here and has made this forum an awesome and easy place to be. There is no other place where I feel open and comfortable.

Its been a month or more since I have been active, but believe me , I come around and check up on this forum lot more than any other. :) Love the people around.

Nothing much about RC... but just sharing what I feel logging back in after a bit. :)

130X is out ... so... who has it?????????? :) :) TONY .. GET ONE MAN!! :D :D heeehee.. you know you want it! you know you NEED it! :)

anywaz.. I am peace- ing out.. for now.. will be another week or so till I actually go out flying, or get my 450 to start its rebuild, or fix a friend's helis i have had here for a while and finally send them back to him.. and BUILD my P-51 finally... Man a lot a LOT to do and catch up on..

take care and happy flying.. hopefully my next post will be a video ;)..

(Note I said hopefully! :p :D :D heejheehee )

murankar

Staff member
I will be in texas sooner than planned. I have done a complete revamp of the 450 and hope on getting my next project. Oh I think I am on here more than you. I do more trolling than anything else. I am on if I am not sleeping. This is the first SITE i open when I am at the pc.

Tony

Staff member
haha, thanks gaba. I was hoping you would make your return soon, but it looks as if you return, make a post and bail out again. Get your butt back on here!!! lmao. Congrats again on the marrage, let us know what is going on in your life now that is draggin you away from RC!!!

And thanks for the kind words. Honestly, I never thought the forum would get this big. I created the website just to host some of my videos, then I created the forum so I had a place for friends to chat it up. Now, I have people from all over the world on here and it's great. Yes it takes a lot of time to keep it running, but every second is worth it when I have a member thank me, call me a God or say that I'm a genius hahahahaha. Yup, Ego is big lmao.

Thanks again Gaba and start posting up. We miss you around here.

Tony

Staff member
Just wanted to update this and say we are almost to 700 members. One month, 100 members. I think we are doing something right around here. Keep up the great work everyone! Keep telling your friends about Rc-Help.com!!

Tony

Staff member
It took a little over a month but we are now at 800 members! And unlike other forums, we have only had a few spammers. Other forums have thousands of spammers to pad their member count. You all should be very happy! Lets keep this going. Tell all of your friends to come on here and sign up. No matter what they like, we can get them into Rc "something"!

Adam

that's cause this site actually find solutions and teaches each other. you can't even find friends that help better than this site. awesome job tony keep it up and can't wait to see you flying again

Tony

Staff member
It's not just me bro, it's the members. If it were not for the members of this forum, I would be here talking to myself and people would commit me lmao. I love every day that I'm on here seeing something new that keeps my mind fresh when I can help out. I may not own any good heli's, but you guys keep me on my game.

Top Bottom