It's been a fun few months? A right! Lol

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Hi everyone just thought I would update you guys, has to what's been going on here with me. Has you all should know by now my health hasn't been the best lately. I've got kidney problems and a badly swollen prostrate. I've got to have an operation done on my prostrate. Come first of nov. I should have it done now but, I need to get a bank of cash going cause it's going to take a few weeks off work to recuperate.

This is not the reason however that I haven't been on the fourum lately. First of all I was offered a job has a fill in dispatcher at work. A few weeks ago. I took the job so for the last two weeks I was working in the office training. Tonight I go back on the road. I'm not sure how its going to work out but when a permanent opening comes availibull I'll be retiring from the road. I have over 30 years in has an over the road trucker. And I'm tired!!! Lol. Mean time whenever they need me in the office I'll be in there.

Next my home situation. This gets a little hard for me to talk about. My GF and I split up a couple of months ago. She decided that she wanted more than what in my medical condition could give her. We were going to share the apartment for a while. Then she got over smart. She started to have her new BF stay here with her at night. Hmmmmm. Keeping my temper in check! But my landlord did not like it. Parking is at a premium around here. I would come home on the weekend and have to park on the grass. Finally he got fed up ad thru us out. I had a talk with him. He's a long time family freind. So it was desided that I would take over the appartment. So with her moveing out and the reduced pay that I've been getting for training, it's been a vey difficult last few weeks! To say the least. I had to go out and buy new living room furniture. Arron's specials! Lol so I've had nothing to sit and watch tv on? Hmmm new couch and recliner get her Saterday!

All in all I've just been overwhelmed with everything going on and haven't felt like even looking at my computers! This is the make it or break it week. Looks like I'm going to make it ok. Cash is very very tight. Though. So no cash for playing with. Hell couldn't even afford to put gas in the wave runner the last two weeks! Lol oh well. I'm still not doing very good health wise. I think I'm going down hill fast. Got kidney dr. Wensday I hope he has good news for me. These steroids he has me on are not doing well with me. Getting side effects from them. Feel like outher crap lately.

Anyways I hope everyone is well and we will talk later!

stokke

Sounds like you're in some crap times Sam :( In spite of everything I can't seem to find any negativity in your post though, so I'll presume you're good spirits none the less?

Anyways, good luck with the new job and the procedure :D

Dirk

You hang in there Sam! Everything will turn out all right. Just keep a positive frame of mind. You have a lot of friends here on Rc-Help to chat to if things get a little rough. Remember, encouragement from us all will not cost you a dime.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Thanks guys. I can't help but to be positive. Thats all I have going right now. Heck if I carped out tonight. I've lived a full life. Had more fun than a body should have!

Lee

Things will get better soon Sam, I'm sure. A lot of us seem to be having difficulties in one way or another at the moment. I'll be glad when this year is over for sure. I'm not on here much at the moment, but the community spirit is thriving in our little forum. Lets keep each other smiling until things get better :D

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Thanks Lee. I hope you and Celia are doing better. It's just been a hell of a year so far. The worst of it is how much difficulty I'm haveing just walking and climbing stairs. Especially towards the end of my day. Oh well

Lee

We are just lucky that Celia is working, or we'd be in the poop. She is still up and down with her illness, but we are way off being destitute, at least for a while :D

Hey Sam,
good luck bro! Sounds like a rough year for you!! Hope it all slowly gets better and keeps on improving!
Keep ya chin up, plenty of people here thinking of ya!

Top Bottom