450 Its all sorted out

Sparse

So in the video the take off was a bit shaky, after looking the heli over. The tail blades, and housing were not straight. after I corrected this the heli took off so smooth and nice like its supposed to. I will get video up of it, this weekend or so. But the point is Tony is right the 3gx can be as stable as a ikon, beast x, or ar7200bx. as long as the heli is correctly set up along with the 3gx there should be not issues. thanks for all the help guys .

Slobberdog

So in the video the take off was a bit shaky, after looking the heli over. The tail blades, and housing were not straight. after I corrected this the heli took off so smooth and nice like its supposed to. I will get video up of it, this weekend or so. But the point is Tony is right the 3gx can be as stable as a ikon, beast x, or ar7200bx. as long as the heli is correctly set up along with the 3gx there should be not issues. thanks for all the help guys .

yes the 3Gx can be very stable when the basic heli setup is good, all three of mine fly very well, even my 250 which is supposed to vibrate pretty well,

will be trying out V5 this week on my 450 now that there's reports its cured the tail issues

Sparse

what tail issues, I mean I know there is post about it. however I have had no issues with 4.0.

murankar

Staff member
when you start doing hard tail maneuvers then you will see it. It will over shoot your intended stopping point and wag it back. If all your doing is hovering around you wont see it.

Sparse

That explains it then, Thanks for the info. 4.0 is fine for me at the moment then, Im not even close to flying 3d yet.

Slobberdog

It's not just that I had the bad tail on V4 from a perfect tail on V3.1, no hard smack tail moves, tried a few suggestions but the tail felt loose and horrid, I was scared to fly it that way,

Some people have had no issues with the tail while many others have, you are a lucky one,

- - - Updated - - -

If I had no choice to use V4 on my 450 or not fly, I would chose not to fly!

Top Bottom