It rises AGAIN!!

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Rebuilt and setup. Changes looks! :) got a new canopy , batteries , radios and everything

It's almost a new bird lol..

Got the Rc-help Branding on it too!!! ;)

image-4134789130.jpg

image-2570724964.jpg

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

image-4134789130.jpg

image-2570724964.jpg

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Thanks ! ;)

and yep Usually during the thanksgiving break. After thatbkgivibg it's all Christmas here lol :)

Tony

Staff member
After thatbkgivibg

I'm not familiar with that holiday... Must be an Indian thing... :poke:

And that poor 450 is going to be flying with a limp for a while :lmao:

It does look good, definately in the christmas spirit with those colors. Looks great bro.

Hey, did I make any "RCH" decals, or did I only include your name in that pack I sent you? The RCH would look really good on that 130x lol

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
You did send me that sheet with my name and rch... Don't know if that size will fit.. And where should I put that decal.. Where will rch go and where can my name go on that small of a canopy without making it cluttered. Your opinions are needed .. Ill try it out ;)

Tony

Staff member
With everything I dogged you about in my last post, that is all you could come back with? lmao. And it could go right in the center of the canopy on the front. Like the Align logo on the larger canopies.

Tony

Staff member
lmao, if you knew the cussing I was doing in making the ones you guys got you would not think about what it would take for the 130x tail lmao. I dont' think there is a plotter out there that cna do it that small. Stamping maybe, but not a plotter. Would be nice to do though.

Adam

Hey if you two cant get along in the same posting we will have to split rc help into two clubs gabas and tony's lol let the rc race begin.

Tony

Staff member
lmao, there has always been an Oklahoma/Texas brawl going on. But no matter what they do, Oklahoma will always be on top making Texas our bitch :chuckles: :biggrin1:

Top Bottom