Is it just Oklahoma having this great weather?

Tony

Staff member
if i had my Tx here, and something to fly, and didn't have to work, I would be out trying to find a place to fly. This is a perfect day for just that. Light wind, not a cloud in the sky, and high of 79 today. Now that is what I'm talking about!

What is the weather like in your area?

murankar

Staff member
Sucks!!! lows in the 30's and highs in the low 50's, wind out the back side. glade it is broke right now or it would be this weekend.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Flew 5 hours today!! Crashed my 450, got my .50 FBL dialed in!
Did a lot of mcpx flights!
Loved it! Amazing weather!

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Yep!! Lol video making would have been to stressful! Today was just about goin out and having fun! :)

RCD

Glencairn Drone
It was in the 70s this week in Cleveland! Wonderful for flying!! Got a couple flights with the TwinStar today.

Tony

Staff member
I have been thinking about getting a trainer of some kind, and putting some really big wheels on it to land in my field. Just thinking though lmao.

RCD

Glencairn Drone
That's a really good idea Tony! My Fenix 150 has 4inch wheels on it and it moves on almost all terrain! Its one of those planes you just can throw around and not worry about crashing.

Tony

Staff member
Exactly what I was thinking. When you fly a 3D plane, you have to do something stupid or it's not worth putting in the air lmao. A trainer, you just put in the air and fly. Now I need some money lmao. Spent it all on a radio lmao.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
I fired up my sukhoi 26xp with a new battery. And man!! I am super excited to fly it!! It flies great!! And a power upgrade for 30 bucks will make it a fast beast!!! :)

I am excited!

Lee

Its a still night and the floodlights are on in the baseball ground. I'm Off!!!!!! :D

murankar

Staff member
RCD your from right around the corner from me. Almost literally, I live on the east side in Mentor. I should be home fro a bit in September.

RCD

Glencairn Drone
RCD your from right around the corner from me. Almost literally, I live on the east side in Mentor. I should be home fro a bit in September.

Yeah, Mentor is really close. You should come to the Cleveland RC Club. Its a good open field on top of an old, grassed over garbage dump. Hope you can make it sometime!

Top Bottom