Inverted with no idle up

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Rookie mistake! Kind of a bummer!! Really was looking forward to all day of flying! Ugh ... Well here is the end result. It was too low. Tried to recover back on my tail.. And ended up landing on my tail...

The front looks like nothing happened. Check out the back lol

Well part of it I guess. Kicking myself for being stupid!!

Main shaft , blades, tail and tt is the damage

image-4080257426.jpg

image-3216511465.jpg

Lee

Dam Gaba, i did that once but luckily high enough to recover. You'll do it once, but never again.

Tony

Staff member
what the HELL is that sticker doing on that canopy!?!?!?! That should be an RCH sticker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
I was waiting for that comment. ;) Heeehee and I knew tony WILL say it! Heehee

One canopy has rc-help on it, this one only has those cause someone gave them to me for free and I didn't have any rc-help :(

Can I get more????? :D I promise they'll be everywhere! :) :)

stokke

Sucks, Gaba!
I did it as well a couple of weeks ago. LOL.
It pays to have some degs of neg even on Norm mode.

btw. The sticker was the first thing I saw as well :hmmm:

murankar

Staff member
I think I might need to get a small one myself. After stock stickers are put on I may not have room.

Tony

Staff member
Lol

Tony you gotta send me more stickers dude!!! :) :) lol

Call me and we will get it worked out. I think I sent you one of the big ones for your car and yet, no pics of it on your car lol. In fact, I have seen no pics of anyone that I have sent the large ones to...

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Call me and we will get it worked out. I think I sent you one of the big ones for your car and yet, no pics of it on your car lol. In fact, I have seen no pics of anyone that I have sent the large ones to...

Nope never sent a big one for the car. I always wanted one! Lol I want big and small both. Lol ;)

Tony

Staff member
Gaba, your thread was jacked by you with sticker talk lmao. For once it's not my fault.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
HEY YOU BROUGHT IT UP!!! :p :D LOL

heeheehee :D :D you gotta send me some more now. I NEED them. My 130x needs some nice endorsing! :p :D and so does the new canopy for the Vibe.. :)

Tony

Staff member
I don't know if I can make them small enough for the 130x. We can try though.

- - - Updated - - -

I told you to call me. But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
I am sitting here grading... 7th grade papers lol that's why I can't call lol it's 1am and I work mornings ;)

Top Bottom