Introduction

Heliamateur

Hello
As a new member, ill want to introduce my self.
My name is; Ton van Laarhoven (Heliamateur) and i'll live in holland.
I am flying 2 kinds of heli's.
I'll started with a 4 channel MJX F 46, what is pretty crashfree and a nice heli to start.
The next heli is a Thunder Tiger mini titan E325 who is flying to agressive and crashed 2 time's.
The latest is a Blade 450 3D, who has about 6 sec. in the air befor crashing, is compleetly rebuild befor i'll bought it from the owner who sayed "that is the first and the last time i'll fly a helicopter"
So that is a little about me.
Sorry, if my english language is not so good.
With regards

Derek

Hi there and welcome to the forum! Don't worry about your English. I understood everything you said. We are glad to have you here.

Take your time and browse through the forum. Post your questions and please feel free to share any pictures and video of your helicopters.

Admiral

Hi Ton, Welcome to the forum, no dramas with your English, you should have no problems with the Blade 450 after flying the mini Titan

Lee

Welcome to the forum Ton. Sounds like you need a but of simulator practice, before trying again with your 450. It will save you a lot of money and frustration.

Tony

Staff member
Welcome to the forum Ton! It's a sad thing to see people not get proper instruction and quit before even getting a chance in this hobby. We are always here to help anyone that needs it and will do what we can to keep people in the hobby.

As for your english, no worries bro, we have people on here from all over the planet and are used to the translations and can usually figure them out. Sometimes we need to ask for clarification, but that is pretty rare. Keep posting up if you have questions. We are here to help!

:welcome1:

Barge

Hi Ton, your English is very good, the simulator is very sound advice, practise, practise, practise.

murankar

Staff member
Welcome to RCH! No worries about your English. Just post up in the forum and we will get you going.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Top Bottom