Introduction to Tezza

Tezza

Tony,

Looks like a nice web site set up - I'm particularly interested in the build of the ALIGN 450 PRO V2 3GX that you are planning - I want to build a mid size heli and having a guide always helps !!

I built a T-Rex 600 nitro a couple of years ago and found a series of videos from England that set out each stage really well - got to hovering stage and then went and started house building and months working in China and Western Australia so RC helis went in the store !!

Now back and would like something a little quieter to practice on before getting back into the 600 - that engine makes a lot of noise and my wife's horse tends to stop relaxing if I fire it up - Thunder Tiger nitro MTA4 S28 truck is on the bench at the moment before it goes up for sale for same reason - we're on a couple of acres so electric engines are more horse friendly !!

Is there a conversion kit from T-Rex 600 nitro to electric ?

I've also got a couple of little helis for flying inside and I prefer them to using a simulator as it seems much more "real" and the little helis are almost indestructable !!

I was looking for a system that will recover a 450 or 600 heli if I do something stupid - is the APS gyro system any use for recovery or is there another system to save the heli in emergency - can someone direct me to a suitable forum ?

Looking forward to learning - I am interested in using a heli for surveys of buildings and progress photos (I'm in the construction industry) so that may lead to savings in hiring gear to do those surveys and I get the fun as well.

Cheers

Tezza

Slobberdog

:welcome1: Tezza, lots of info and good people on this forum, just post up what ever questions you have in the right sections and someone will answer,

Tony

Staff member
You can convert your 600 to electric, but IMO it's not worth it. Just order a 600 electric kit and put yoru electronics in it, then purchase the battery, motor and ESC and you are set.

Welcome to the forum. As for the 450 build, that build was completed and I have actually sold that helicopter. Click the link below to go there and check it out. Remember, I sucked as a pilot back then lol.

Rc-Help - Align 450 Pro V2 3GX Build

:welcome1:

Tezza

Thanks folks - will review forums and post questions in correct spot - see...........I'm learning already !!

Top Bottom