Introducing myself

Dbell79

Every time I log in I get a message telling to me to introduce myself. I've got several posts, but I still get this message.
So, Hi I'm Dbell79. Introduction complete!

Tony

Staff member
That is a message here on the forum for the new member usergroup. Once you reach 50 posts, it will not show again. I have made a small change with the message, and it shouldn't show more than once a visit. I say shouldn't because this forum is always trying to get me to do more work lmao. Either way, welcome to RCH!

:welcome1:

Tony

Staff member
Thanks Dave. I'm still trying to get better at the videos. But I just don't see going through all of the production hassles of cool effects and transitions when all I'm trying to do is teach someone how to do something or another. I love teaching people how to do this stuff and that is why I do it. And even now, I still learn something when I"m doing videos sometimes. Like the AR7200BX videos lol. I forgot about there being governor functions in that firmware on video, but decided to go ahead and keep it in there just in case someone else had the same version. So it's always exciting.

leedude1

Hola Dbell,

Welcome aboard sir, plenty of help to be had here sir. You will find what you need in terms of support and guidance.:biggrin1:

Dbell79

Thank you folks! I'm a stroke survivor. I knew being permantly disabled, I would need a hobby or I'd go nuts! I watched a few guys in a field flying their planes. I went online and found what they were doing. I found a club that accepted me and my handicaps. I still don't know if I'll be able to 'solo'. But what I'm doing is great!

leedude1

Dbell, anything I can do you let me know.. been helping my dad with his stroke related disabilities since Feb of this year so I know (sort of) first hand what your dealing with. He tells me all the time perfect normal one day, new life the next...

Like Tony said so long as your having fun, and keeping busy.:biggrin1:

Top Bottom