Intro

Tony

Staff member
Well then you came to the right place. What are your areas of intrest? Heli's, planes, cars/trucks, boats? Let us know what questions you have, and we will be more than happy to help out.

:welcome1:

Slobberdog

Done 10th scale cars a couple of decades ago, quite good with those, but having a go at heli's now, fancied it a while ago so bought a trex 100 just after new year and think its great fun, starting to get orientation, but its taking time, lol, had a chance of getting a second hand 450 so jumped at it, just waiting for delivery of my tx and will be going back through Tonys YouTube vids to set it up correctly, just to say the vids were great and really explained things in plain English, not instruction manual jargon,

look forward to taking to you all in the near future, and many thanks for everyone's help in advance........

Tony

Staff member
I have wanted to try the trex 100 just to see how it compares to the Blade line of helis. And just an FYI, that's me in the videos. Any question you have, we are here to help. What Tx did you order?

Slobberdog

Trex100 good fun for a beginner but you would soon get frustrated as has half the world if you can actually fly, does not hold the tail at all, people been moaning about it for ages, but on the positive side teaching how to correct and use the sticks well. by all accounts the blades are much better or the V911.

Ordered the DX6i as want to go to get a blade mcpx or nano for in the house...

wolfman76

As soon as o get my taxes and i will be getting the dx8 and the qav 500 so my custom dx6 will go up for sale

BOKI

Solbberdog; Welcome to the site you will love it here! The Best Dave

Last edited:
Top Bottom