General instructional Videos

Jimbo

Where are the instructional videos that Tony makes? I can't seem to find a link to them.

Jim

Jimbo

All 200 I guess. That might cover what I need to learn. I thought they might be all located in one place to search through.

Jim

Tony

Staff member
If you are looking for RC related items, the article section has most of them. I'm in the process of updating everything since most of it is quite old. But you can access the article section by clicking this link > https://www.rc-help.com/ams/

If you are looking for videos on how to do things here on the site, I have not made any yet. We just moved to this forum software recently and I have not had the time to make them yet. But they are coming.

If you have anything specific that you would like to see, let me know and I can either link you to what is on here, or I can write it down in my little note book for a video to do later.

Jimbo

Not a problem. I saw one on the difference between Rate & Heading Hold, so I thought they were all around. Just wanted to browse through them and see what was there.

Tony

Staff member
There is definitely a lot on here. Been adding them since 2011 sometime lol. I forgot to add, all of the category links are on the right side of the Articles page. And to the right of that you can see how many articles are in each one. The main page is kind of like a catch all for all of the sections showing the latest articles on the forum.

Jimbo

Now I see where they are. Thanks. I still need to figure out exactly how to level the 450 swash and then get zero pitch, for starters, so I will look through the articles.

Jim

Top Bottom