General input on 3gx issue

Sparse

I have been having issues with my 3gx as of late. That is what I seemed to have narrowed it down to anyway, Every time i go to fly my heli it seems to forget the settings and wants to do weird things. So I tore the heli down and decided to set it up all over again. When I go to bind the 3gx to my dx7 ( using sat ) and plugging it into the number one port it will not bind at all to the 3gx. However I also plugged it in to the number two port and the sat , 3gx , and dx7 bound straight away. Therefore I am asking for input about the issue. Do you guys think it is safe to fly ? and just leave the sat plugged into the number 2 port on the 3gx ? If all goes well I think Friday I am going to get an Ikon and just be done with the 3gx altogether. But let me know what you think as far as the 3gx issue goes. All this has been going on with the sat plugged into port number 1.

Last edited:

Derek

I had to go look at my 450 with 3gx and single sat, just to be sure.

I have the single sat in the "Ant 2" port, as well. My 450 flies just fine that way. I seem to remember someone telling me that I should have the sat plugged into port 2. It doesn't make sense, but it works just fine. It would make more sense to plug the single sat into port 1, but....port 2 has worked for me with over 40 flights and 1 crash (the crash was due to pilot error, lol)

Admiral

To get my 3GXs to bind I have to have a Sat plugged into port #2, once bound it works fine either or both ports.

Top Bottom