In need of help!

WillSr

Whe I plug my f4f wildcat up,the right aileron goes up.Could anyone tell me how to fix it,please.

Tony

Staff member
What Tx are you using? Also will the right aileron move with aileron stick inputs or is it just stuck there?

WillSr

I'm using the dx6i.It moves when I move the stick,it wont go past center though,but when the stick is in the center position it goes up.

Tony

Staff member
If you are using only one servo on the ailerons, you will need to adjust the linkage to that aileron. If you are using two, you can either try to use subtrim in the radio (the aileron on the right should be in the aileron port on the Rx) or you can take the servo arm off and reposition it so it's 90º to the link.

If you can post a picture up of the servo/linkages I will be able to help more if this doesn't help out.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and when you give left aileron, does the left aileron go up or the right one?

WillSr

It has 2 servos and it's connected with a Y plug.I may have to take the arm of and readjust it.Im not sure how to post pics on here.

WillSr

I took the servo out and repositioned the arm like you said and it worked perfect.Thank u so much.

Tony

Staff member
Any time and I'm glad you got it working. To post pics, just above where you type your response there is a square picture looking icon, it's the 4th from the right, just click on that and you can either upload from a URL (website) or directly from your computer. Just let me know if you need any more help with anything.

- - - Updated - - -

One question, why are you using a Y and not dual ailerons in the Tx? Just wondering.

WillSr

There's only one plug on on the receiver,but I have 2 seperate servos,it came with the plane,otherwise only one would be plugged in.

Top Bottom