Micro I'm feeling good/ First 3d today ever

Bradsd

I been flying airplanes for 20 years but I thought I needed something new this year. Picked up the blade cpx and been training in my living room, kitchen, wifes hair etc. well today was finally nice enough to get the little thing outside and man is it fun in the open air. Thru the help of Real flight sim and practice I was able to fly well and even do some flips and rolls. I did lose control once with a crash in the softgrass of a local baseball outfield but overall a very good flying day. I feel like the first time I ever flew a airplane and it is a good feeling.:joyous:

Tony

Staff member
If you only crashed once on a micro heli, you are doing better than me lmao. Congrats. Now lets see some video hehe.

Bradsd

Manged to flip it upside down for a few seconds and then flip back to regular flight. During forward flight I made a large roll and continued with forward flight. Manged to pull both these off a couple times. If the wind stays calm my wife is going to shoot some video. I also have a 450 3d ($169 bucks I wasnt ready but couldn't say no to it) and managed to fly it around in a normal manner today which was also a thrill. It is amazing how having airplane experience and having a RealFlight sim can bring you along very quickly. Flying isnt a huge problem for me when it comes to helis, its the setups and repairs and radio programing that is the hardest for me.

Westy

LEGEND
Yeah I hear ya on hte TX programming .... all the curves and soooooo much conflicting information. Once you got it thought you got it for life!

Tony

Staff member
Only flying for a month, and you are flying like that, you will have no problems in this hobby. Great job :thumbsup:

As for the camera girl, that little lady did just fine. Heli's are very hard to follow with a camera.

Bradsd

True about filming a heli, with a airplane you can sort of predict where it will go but with a heli its going forward on second and backwards in the next. Thanks for the kind comment!

Top Bottom