I'm Famous

Lee

Well not really, but i did get a mention in this weeks episode of RCHelination Podcast EP70 :D

Lee

Go to iTunes and you can subscribe to there Podcast. I listen to RC Heli Nation and the RC Today show. Both have a lot of interesting talks with famous pilots and info on the latest gear, but RCHN is more entertaining. Just a bunch of guys talking RC helis like you would do down at your local club. If you get bored listening, my mention is in the last 5mins. Not very exciting, but when you are just falling asleep, and you here your name mentioned on a show you listen to all the time, it wakes you up :D

murankar

Staff member
I finished the whole show today. That was some awesome info on gassers. I really would like to see a 660 size gasser price tag all up bottom line.

Lee

I've been listening to there show religiously since the first episode. They are funny, have good info and interviews, they sometimes get a bit raw with there language for the younger crowd, but nothing you wouldn't hear down at the field chatting amongst the guys.

Top Bottom