Im Back

Adam

Well i know it has had to of been a long time since i have been on here. Lets see i went through alot between the wife in an accident buying a new car trying to buy my house etc.... After all of that lets just say that her and I were not meant to be (saying that cause it is a family forum). So it has taken awhile to get my things in order i still have all my RC Stuff and just getting everything together. So i have been flying my Trex and my Raptor but i hit an tree with the raptor lol oops. but just bent an tail boom on landing from throttle hold. Just got my Mcpx in order and man i feel like a newb with that thing lol. Just thought i would say hello.

Admiral

Hi Adam welcome back, life can be stressful at times I have just retired, sold a house, bought a house, in the middle packing to move, the wife has just had a minor accident, at least at the end of the day we have Christmas and family to look forward too. Your helicopters will help you get things back together, they give you something else to focus on.

murankar

Staff member
Welcome back Adam. Sorry to here about the misfortunes. Glad your back.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

wolfman76

welcome buddy we have missed you sorry to hear bout your trials and tribulations my friend... here is hoping your future is better and i agree flying your helis will help take your mind off things...

Top Bottom