FBL Gyro IKON:)

Slobberdog

The place where Lee posted up the other day,

- - - Updated - - -

Other than that Raj got them at £160 and rc-hero at £155, my preference would be Raj

Graham Lawrie

I have gone off Still no MRS for 150, said it would be here soon:( !!!! nearly June no flight time on 150:( Can I return the 150 under warranty and get my money back??

Slobberdog

Yeah don't think that's his issue as much as it's Robbe UK, but still I think he should have sorted it out by now. I would get on the phone and get him to sort it, quiclky......

Graham Lawrie

Thanks Cameron:) wag on 550 is the most violent I have ever seen:) Fastlad here I come:)

- - - Updated - - -

Nearly bought a brain:( not much difference in price from an Ikon with postage?? not seeing any discount off the brain when I go to buy??

damhdearg

The Brain is the original, the Ikon is just a rebranded Brain. They are the same thing though.
Its easy to program, needs a computer though. It has a good governor and has the self level if you want to experiment with that. It works very well without having to go into any in depth tuning parameters.
Just tried the code but id have to confirm and buy it to see if it works, lol.

Graham Lawrie

£143.99 Delivered:) New MSH Brain on route from Fastlad to the Lawrie hanger:) soon to be seen crashing on an Align Trex 550e:).........psssst....don't tell the Mrs:)

Lee

Nice Graham, Its an awesome Unit.
Shout if you need help with the set up.
I'm on Skype 24/7

wolfman76

excellent choice graham i have the brain also you can get the bluetooth module and setup it up using an android phone or tablet

danhampson

If your running a HV servos coolice (ian contessa) does a module that's rate up to 26v.
Its great for field programming (with an android device, there's no IOS support).

Top Bottom